The lighting of the room is one of the most importat thing that we must provide to our employees so that they can carry out their daily activities in a quality and productive manner. Most of the already installed lighting devices are mostly outdated technology, which has a very low efficiency of up to 5%, and converts the other 95% into thermal energy.

Based on the energy audit, we decided to replace the entire system of existing lights with new energy-saving LED lights, which are currently the most economical lights. The chosen system allows the lights to be controlled by sensors depending on the external conditions, thus providing additional energy savings.

In the Snežnik group, with the help of this system, we will save 167 MWh of energy annually, which represents more than 5% of electricity savings in one year.