Sawn timber of coniferous trees (spruce (Picea abies)) and fir (Abies alba), fresh or dried to transport humidity, is made exclusively at request, in three different qualities: structural, construction and packaging.
It is treated with a sharp edge, thanks to the cutting technology using band saw and circular saw, which deliver the length of timber between 3 and 11m. Products include:
- boards, between 21 and 30mm thick,
- planks, between 38 and 50mm thick,
- slats, intersection from 3 × 5 to 5 × 8 cm,
- morale, intersection from 6 × 6 to 10 × 10 cm,
- beams with different intersections.
Sawn timber of deciduous trees (beech (Fagus sylvatica)) comes with various thicknesses – 25mm, 32mm, 38mm, 45mm and 50mm – and qualities between 1 and 3 or sawfallings.